My next lecture stop is the 2009 Fall Conference of the North Hills Genealogists on Saturday, October 24th at the Christ Episcopal Church, 5910 Babcock Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Sandra MacLean Clunies, CG, CGL is also presenting at this event.
For more info check the North Hills Genealogists website. http://www.northhillsgenealogists.org/
- Tho’ They Were Poor, They May Have Been Rich in Records
- Lord Preserve Us! Church Records for Family History Research
- NUCMC & Its Cousins: Keys to "Lost" Ancestral
- A Baker’s Dozen: Easy Ways to Begin Writing Your Family History
- Jump the Pond: Tracing Immigrant Families
- Research in Washington, DC, from Home
CG, CGL, Certified Genealogist and Certified Genealogical Lecturer are Service Marks (SM) of the Board for Certification of Genealogists and are used under license after periodic evaluations by the Board.