24 February 2009

Footnote.com Content Update

I received a press release from Footnote.com that lists some of the recent new and updated content. Footnote is a subscription database with images that are indexed and digitized. I have discovered some wonderful items via Footnote. Not for my own family, but for clients and for my niece. Some of the new content is in conjunction with Black History month which is celebrated every February. The press release ended with these intriguing words, "Big content announcement coming soon!"

So, I sat and stared at the emailed press release and politely shouted: TELL ME! But, I will just have to wait like everybody else.

What's New on Footnote.com:

What's Coming Soon:
  • Vietnam Service Awards
  • Vietnam Photos
  • Eastern Cherokee Applications of the U.S. Court of Claims, 1906-1909
  • Records of the Cherokee Indian Agency in Tennessee, 1801-1835
  • Enrollment of Eastern Cherokee by Guion Miller, 1908-1910

No comments: